Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Fwee"

"Fwee or Free" is how my sweet little boy says his new age. Will is THREE! Will is so many things - sweet, sensitive, hilarious - just to name a few. Three feels like he's now a little boy and not a toddler. I love watching him discover "boy" things like playing sports, wrestling with Ben, motor-boating his lips when he plays with his cars, or razzing his big sister. And I treasure the times that he reminds me that he's still my little guy. He gives the tightest hugs, loves to snuggle and gosh darn it, he still loves "Ruff". I swear, he will actually go to college with that dog.

We had a great day celebrating Will - his Mormor and Aunt Erika came up from Chicago and we had a day full of special things including a birthday donut, cookie decorating and lunch at our favorite spot. He also got to go out to dinner with his Grams and Grandpa. I think he felt very loved!

We love you, William Benson. You are a blessing, a joy and an absolute blast to have in our family!! I asked you some questions about some of your favorite things at 3....here are your answers (You can tell it's Christmas time. A lot of your favorites revolve around things we are doing during this season:)


No comments: