Yes, it's sad - while out at the mall on this beautiful, Spring day, we lost Ruff. I never really understood why mom's freaked out when their children lost things, until now.
Now, I TOTALLY get it.
Ruff is Will's best buddy - if it were up to Will, Ruff would be attached at his side every step of his day. He has been beyond loved, has been washed countless times. "Ruff" was one of Will's first words and is his replacement for a pacifier, blanket or any other sort of soothing device. So, today I found myself begging the lost & found at Macy's to please, PLEASE, call me if Ruff shows up.
We do have an extra one (thank goodness!) so we will survive. But I don't think the "Original Ruff" will be easily replaced. Lost "Ruff", please come home!!!

4 comments:
OH NO!!!!! So sad. I hope you find it and that Will is able to sleep ok without him right now. Good thing you have the stand-bys!!!
Oh, sad! Poor Ruff...out there all alone, having to fend for himself in the big, scary world. Thank goodness for Maren's recent friend of choice...the little $3 baby from Target. :) I feel like it's been forever since we've talked. Looking forward to catching up soon!
I totally understand!!! Drew is attached to a lion (the name Leo that I tried to give it never caught on with Drew), so Lion is his buddy. We have a back up that we recently got, but he knows the difference and wants nothing to do with the fake lion. So, hopefully we won't lose the real one. good luck in finding him. Sorry Will!
so sad...just to give you hope, Jack lost Oatsie in Macy's a couple years ago and the entire store new about it and continued to be on the look out. A week and a half later we got a phone that he was found hidden beneath a large rack of Jeans. Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment