....but it was long enough to capture the kids attention, get their gear on, and catch their first snowflakes of the season on their tongue.
It's December 5th and we're still waiting for our first "real" snow (and we are definitely not complaining!) We are well aware that there will be plenty and we'll be wishing for mild winter days come January:)
I am praying for some good sledding weather during our trip. Maren has her heart set on sledding, and the kids are the perfect ages for my parents hill in the back to be exciting. P.S. I'm going to show you how to make your pictures bigger on your blog when we're together. :)
Al...that picture of all of your sweet babies looking out the window is ridiculous. HOW CUTE are they!! LOVE IT. I need to meet the littlest Ferwerda stat...and I just commented on Mere's post about coming to Chicago to go Oakbrooking...definitely make that happen because I have just invited myself : ) Hope things are going well for you guys...I miss the Ferwerdas...
2 comments:
I am praying for some good sledding weather during our trip. Maren has her heart set on sledding, and the kids are the perfect ages for my parents hill in the back to be exciting. P.S. I'm going to show you how to make your pictures bigger on your blog when we're together. :)
Al...that picture of all of your sweet babies looking out the window is ridiculous. HOW CUTE are they!! LOVE IT. I need to meet the littlest Ferwerda stat...and I just commented on Mere's post about coming to Chicago to go Oakbrooking...definitely make that happen because I have just invited myself : ) Hope things are going well for you guys...I miss the Ferwerdas...
~kb
Post a Comment