Regardless of the discomfort, Annie is as JOYFUL as they come. We mostly find her in an open mouth grin - Paige and Will are experts in getting her to laugh. She must want to keep up with them because she is already crawling all over our house. We have forgotten how busy it is to have a crawler! I am constantly walking around picking up toys, stickers, fuzz, etc., off the floor so it doesn't end up in her mouth:)
I want to remember this cute intro to crawling - of course now she is up on all fours cruising, but when she first started, she'd shimmy up and down like a little seal:)
...... AND TODAY!!!! One week into being 7 months and this is how I found our little girl after her nap.




5 comments:
she gets prettier every day! so excited to see her soon! those third kids are in a BIG rush to get moving!
Holy cow!! Crazy Annie girl - you are growing up way too fast. What a sweet girl you are. Happy 7 months!
I love having you a couple months ahead of me this time...a little snapshot of what's to come. Yikes! Love that sweet Annie! And, I'm going to enjoy these days of Truett moving only as far as he can roll. :)
What a Big Girl!! She definitely ahead of the game!!! Gotta keep up with her big brother and sister. And she is so sweet looking!
I truly cannot believe how big annie is! She is precious & the perfect mix of everyone! We miss u & need to see you soon, the kids grow too fast to let much time pass!!
Post a Comment