Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's official

Well, I've been acting the part for quite some time - 3 kids.....minivan.....but the day has finally arrived - we have entered the world of soccer and I'm officially a soccer mom!! Paige LOVES it. She looks so cute in her little shin guards and soccer jersey. She did surprisingly well for showing up for her first practice 30 minutes before the game:) She even understood to run after the ball!! She has talked about soccer all week and cannot wait until Saturday arrives for her next game.


 team "banana" :)




Love this pep talk from Ben - he was telling her to take her hands out of her mouth! For the majority of the game, she ran with her fingers in her mouth to cope with her nervous energy. Oh, Paige!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

How cute is this?! And how is she old enough to be doing this? I love it!

Kate said...

I have been waiting for this post! I love it...she looks right at home out there on the field. Sweet Paige...I love you!

the deKorne family said...

so cute!!! love the dads. :)