Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Tree

Coming from a family with MANY traditions, it's inevitable that I would come up with a few of my own:)

So....here we are! Bree and I, maybe 3 years old, in front of her Grandma's tree. If you can believe it, I have a picture of us in front of this tree every single year until we are probably 21:)

 

Being 4 months apart and living in the same city, we grew up more like sisters......clearly we loved to match:)


And here we are today....with our baby girls that are 4 months apart and growing up in the same city.....and already matching!




To be continued next summer!!!.......

4 comments:

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

So cute! You should do a post with all the pictures of you and Bree!

the deKorne family said...

There aren't words for the cuteness.

The Inspired Nester said...

toooooo cute!

The TenHaves said...

it's fine...you've got me in tears. love and miss:)