and we're off to become a family of four! I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7:15 am....from what I understand, it will take awhile to get things going, as I have to have a stress test and some antibiotics before they will induce me. Hopefully by the evening, he will be here! Please pray that everything goes well and the labor is as fast and easy as it was for Paige. Also, pray that the weather cooperates...we're supposed to have a nasty snow storm and I really want my in-laws to be able to make it in for the occasion! Looking forward to introducing you to our little guy tomorrow!!
2 comments:
SO SO SO excited to meet him! We're praying for you!
Love ya!
Kendra
I will be waiting all day for that wonderful phone call! And, praying for you, all four, today! Much love.
Post a Comment