Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home we go!

Will had to head home from the hospital on the coldest day ever! I think our car said -6 degrees, and the news said it was -30 with the wind chill. It seems so cruel to bring a child into the world in this weather:) I guess it'll make for a good story to tell him some day. So, we bundled him up as best we could - poor kid looked like an Eskimo! Here are a few pictures leaving the hospital. We have been home a few days now and are adjusting to life with two kids. It's been fun and Paige has done great with her new role. She is becoming quite the helper and is enjoying changing her new baby doll's diaper. I think she's slowly becoming a little mommy herself! Hope you are all staying warm in these crazy conditions!!!


1 comment:

Kate said...

I love eskimo Will! He looks plenty cozy in his little car seat. We miss you!