So, I'm most definitely "nesting" and driving my family crazy!
I am also rubbing off on my daughter. I captured her cleaning our floors today, totally unprompted by me. I'm not sure if this is something to be proud of or scared of that my 18 month old knows that I like a clean floor! And yes, she does have a Swiffer that is just her size, thank you for noticing!
I will be induced next Friday, December 19th, if little boy hasn't arrived by then. However, it seems that everything is progressing rather fast so who knows - he could arrive before then. We'll be keeping you posted :)
2 comments:
oh-how exciting! i seriously got butterflies in my stomach just reading about little guy ferwerda coming so soon! ps-i am afraid i may also be creating an ocd cleaning toddler ;)
Wow, they let you be induced? That's awesome! Now you can be home for Christmas. Can't wait to hear the news of your little boy's arrival.
Post a Comment