Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Second Try
Well, my attempt at using our picture website as a blog as well has turned into a disaster. We have a Mac so I thought using our iWeb would kill two birds with one stone - but no luck. I have many problems trying to update the site, and I know a lot of my friends and family had said they tried to post comments with no luck. I'm not completely computer illiterate, but it's just getting frustrating! With so many friends on blogger, I've come to terms that this is the easiest way! I think we'll keep our other site, www.theferwerdafamily.com, to update pictures of our family and I'll just provide links when I update them. I promise to stop changing our website all the time - this is the third and last time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute blog...again! :) Sorry I didn't call you back last night - it's been crazy for us. We actually find out tomorrow though! I'll try to call tonight, and will definitely call tomorrow!!
Post a Comment