We caved in and took Paige to a place this morning to get her "First Haircut". It was quite a funny experience - totally catered to little kids. Paige got to pick out a movie to watch during her appointment and even was offered the chance to sit in a little car for the cut. Of course, she got a little nervous when the time finally came, so we opted to have her sit in my lap. Paige and I looked pretty cool sitting with our matching capes!! She did great - I want to grow her hair out so a little trim and we were all done. She looks darling without the mullet :) Here are a few pictures from the experience....

Not quite sure what to think....

During the haircut

The finished product - and of course, I loved sitting in the car after it was all done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment