Paige is 16 months!
Another fun and busy month!! We started by heading to Colorado for a fun week. Mom and Paige went with Mormor up to the mountains for a few days and then Daddy came so we could go meet my new cousin, Maren. We had such a fun time with Aunt Kate and Uncle Brett - I love their dog, Bo! I’m working on all of my molars so I’ve been in lots of pain this month. I also decided to start going through separation anxiety, which is stressful for Mom and Dad! I just don’t want to leave them:) I “talk” a lot now, even though Mom and Dad are the only ones who can really understand what I’m saying! I learned how to say, “brother” and am starting to get ready for him to arrive in less than two months! Hope you have a great month. Love, Paige
Check out my pictures from this past month:
http://web.mac.com/theferwerdafamily/Site/Paige_Elisabeth/Pages/16_months.html
1 comment:
Paige is too precious! Hopefully we can get the girls together soon... It would be a blast to meet up at the pumpkin patch one of these days. Love you all!
Post a Comment