Saturday, January 26, 2013

Instamonth

My hands have been pretty full this month, with a newborn and many sick kids.  I have fallen prey to taking pictures on my cell phone and calling it good.  So, here are some of my favorite Instagram pictures from the past few weeks:

                            My cute boy                          and my "tech" girl

                           Lolo meeting her 14th                My little helper
                           Great Grandbaby                                   

                            Santa Lucia                     Only my mom would text 
                                                  me a picture w/ Rachael Ray:)

                        "Elfie" came to Chicago with us        Visiting Santa's Reindeer

                          Paige's letter to Santa                 Grandpa & Isaac's naptime

                          Cousin Sandwich!                 Sleeping baby by the tree

                        Nightly "Stand Up" Game          We require 2 carts at Costco now:)
                        with daddy

And yes, it really was this cold this week!

2 comments:

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

So cute! I love keeping up with your family on the blog. You're doing a great job keeping up!

Kate said...

Whoa...I'm loving all the posts this morning. :) Can't wait for Saturday. Last night Maren was talking about missing her cousins. Yay!