Last year, I officially became a "soccer mom" - and THIS year...I've been promoted to "coach's wife"! Yes, Ben rose to the challenge and coached 5 kindergarten girls in a sport he has never played:) He did so great - the girls absolutely loved him and his enthusiasm. I personally got a kick watching Ben jumping around in a leprechaun state, getting the girls to kick the ball in the right direction:)
It was sort of a family affair :)
Annie and I were the cheerleaders, Will was the ball boy......
Paige was the fearless player......
And Ben, Super Coach! (or "Coach Dad" as Paige referred to him)
Soccer Saturdays this fall were so much fun - sad to see them end!
2 comments:
Congratulations, and such cute pictures!!!
We were sorry to miss 'Soccer Saturday!' Stupid rain...love seeing the pictures. I'm sure soccer mom and coach's wife are soon to be in my future, too!
Post a Comment