Every time I get on the highway, I laugh when I see the sign that flashes above the road reminding us West Michiganders to not veer for the deer. Yes, Fall is here in full swing and we're loving it!
As usual, we've crammed a lot into a few short weekends of beautiful fall weather.
A trip to Robinette's has become an annual tradition. We loved hanging out with Grams and Grandpa, eating donuts and playing on the HUGE pillow!
Another fall favorite around here is Art Prize - the kids loved seeing all of the art at the Ford Museum and even playing on some of the art:)
Ben and I got to spend a night downtown, watching 15,000 lanterns being set off into the sky. To say it was breathtaking is an understatement.
We also spent a quick weekend in Chicago for Homecoming at Wheaton. The kids loved the football game...it was so much fun showing the kids around our old stomping grounds and seeing dear college friends:)
And what would fall be without a craft night making pretty wreaths? I'm pretty impressed with us and our craftiness on this one:)

3 comments:
are there that many deer even running across the highway?? love the pics and the lanterns and the wreaths. looks like you are having a fun fall :)
Sometime we will come for Art Prize...looks so great! And, is Annie wearing 2 different shoes in that first picture? So funny. :)
Love the craft ;) The kiddos look so cute!!
Post a Comment