Monday, October 5, 2009

Potty Training Princess

Leave it to our daughter to potty train in style!!! We held our first ever "Ferwerda Potty Boot Camp" last week for Paige. I'm happy to report that she's doing great! We're wearing our pull ups at night and at naps but she's really doing a great job outside of sleeping times. I have to say, after changing 2 sets of diapers for 9+ months, I notice such a difference. The funniest part of this experience was that Paige insisted on wearing her patent leather Easter shoes the entire three days that we were working on potty training.

Yay, Paige!!!!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go Paige. We're so proud of you.... Love the pigtails!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing hysterically right now! THANK YOU for posting those pictures. Someday she will be thrilled, or mortified, by those! I also love the pigtails. Maren is finally allowing me to put a ponytail in, so no more bangs-in-the-eyes. Every once in a while I can even get a bow in if I'm extra sneaky! Love you!