Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Will has developed a new "skill" that has been making us laugh lately. He has started mocking Gus and crawls everywhere with something in his mouth. It doesn't matter what it is - toys, socks, baby wipes, you name it - it goes with him! It has forced me to constantly be watching him to make sure small things stay out of his way!! I have tried to take some pictures over the last few days to document this new found quirk of our little guy......

Fighting Gus for the ball....

....and Will wins!!

I know, how gross is that???
Don't worry, I had disinfected it this morning:)
- but it's still gross!


And speaking of monkeys - Paige seems to have taken a new obsession for monkeys. A few "monkey" observations of our busy little girl:

1) The ONLY tv show she will watch right now if Curious George

2) She is a monkey - Paige insists on climbing all over my house. Recently, she told me she was "George" and in three fluent leaps, jumped from the couch, to the ottoman and onto the floor. Oh boy.....

3) After gymnastics class on Monday, she informed me that she was a monkey on the bars:

4 comments:

Stacy Peterson said...

ha ha! love it, all of it! Hang in there with those kiddos! (Maybe literally :)

Kate said...

So fun! I can't wait to see what trouble the cousins manage to get into this Christmas! I hope Paige is still into Monkeys at Christmas, because she will love her gift!

Kendra said...

That's awesome! The ball in the mouth picture is a classic! :)

Lilly Pad said...

Hilarious!!! So what your saying is your kids want to be animals. hehe!! But your kids are SO CUTE!! Your little Will is going to be a ladies man.