Of all her nicknames, this seems to be the name that has stuck:)
Miss Annie-pants is almost 16 months old! It's been awhile since just Annie has had an update so I thought it was best to document all things that make up Annie these days.
She looks so sweet but let me tell you, this little princess has some lungs. She LOVES to scream whenever she needs attention. My doctor assures me this is a very normal phase and it will go away once she learns to communicate a bit. I guess I should just be thankful this phase as only shown it's ugly head with one of our kids:) Maybe she'll be a singer! She is slowly gaining a vocabulary....her favorite words are "uh-oh", "mama", "fan", "baby", "blankie", "wee!" and "no Gus!"
Annie is all things girly. Paige was never like this as a little girl so it's been fun for me to experience her infatuation with babies, etc. And let me tell you, she LOVES babies.
She is a daredevil. She will try anything, has no fear (especially of water which makes me incredibly nervous for the summer), and is relentlessly feisty. Her daredevil tactics have resulted in a few of these:
(poor baby girl)
Probably not to stay but she is getting some summer curl to her hair! We still can't quite figure out what color hair she'll have....sometimes I see a little reddish hue to it.
Historically, Annie has been a bit of a momma's girl but I think the tides may be turning. She is loving her daddy these days!!
Happy Father's Day to our wonderful daddy!!
We just love you to pieces, Annie Joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment