My 3 little peanuts all ready for church
My sweet little family at brunch
Melts my heart - good buddies after filling their tummies with good food!
--------------------------------------------
We also spent an incredibly COLD Saturday at a wonderful Easter Egg hunt hosted by my friend, Melody. I swear there had to be 60+ kids wandering through the woods behind her house hunting for eggs. The kids had a blast with all of their buddies and loved coming home to open up their treasures:)
All set to hunt!
It's weird to be dressed for winter with Easter baskets in tow:)
Paige's church buddies, Norah and Kate.
3 comments:
So sweet! Allison, I'm thrilled that you've made such wonderful friends and that you are blessed by such a wonderful church. Only wish we lived closer! Love you.
Love all your pictures! Pagie is such a sweetie hanging on tight to her friends while posing for the picture! I remember one Easter in GR when it snowed (egg hunt inside that year!)
So cute! Just catching up on blogs and love 1)the skiing 2)the cousins 3)the pictures paige drew-SO AWESOME!!!! 4)your cute family!!!
Post a Comment