Monday, February 6, 2012

10 and 11

I'm in denial....clearly.  We are 2 weeks away from the big ONE and I have yet to post on months 10 and 11.  That's because I'm not quite ready for 1.  Not ready for Annie to be walking all over my house, graduating to the 1's nursery at church, giving up bottles, etc.  So, without further delay and in order not to rush it, I give you her 10th and 11th months :)


Let me try to sum up Annie's 10th and 11th month.  Teeth.  She now has 6 of them - I swear, one has popped right after another.  Poor baby.

Crawling.

Everywhere!  She gets all over our house on all fours.  Because of her mobility, she really has no desire to try walking.  Why walk when we can crawl?

Clapping.

One day, Annie sat on the floor and clapped for Paige's singing routines for an hour.  She is so proud of her clapping abilities!

Waving.

She's not the world's best waver....probably because she's so stoic.  Ha!  Let the pictures show, Annie can and does wave on occasion:)

Cruising.

Annie's loving her little stroller walker from Grandma Niece and has started cruising all over.  Her other favorite thing is to "work the furniture"  She will walk along our couch, move over to the ottoman, crawl over to the wall, and then walk the wall.  If only I could convince her that walking is a good thing!!

And here she is, our little 11 month old!  Such a happy little peanut!

3 comments:

Mara said...

Awe, she still looks like a baby. Keep shoes off her it makes her look "littler"! Someone told me that once:)

the deKorne family said...

She is so so beautiful....and cute....and perfect...love her. And the pictures below-the last one of all three is awesome! I think I only have one picture ever of all 3 smiling at once. You're amazing.

Kate said...

I'm not ready for Annie to be one, either! It means that Truett is not far behind. Aaahhh! Where did this year go? Love you, Annie girl!