Friday, July 29, 2011
Keep the old....
That song, "Make new friends, but keep the old...." keeps running through my head as I'm writing this post:) A few weeks back, some of my oldest, dearest friends were all able to reunite for a fun roof-top summer night together. I think that my "old friends" are some of the greatest blessings in my life. We may not see each other very often, but we can pick up right where we left off and still laugh about the hilarious things we did growing up. Some of these friends I have known since birth and all of them stayed my friend during my awesome junior high years (I literally got a perm, braces and glasses the day before 7th grade started....and they all stayed my friend!!!) I think if I dug through my boxes, I'd be able to find a classic picture of all of us at camp a good 15 years ago. Love you, dear friends, and love that we were able to share a perfect summer night together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE of coarse! Makes me miss you guys! I need copies and a date on the calendar to see you! xo
I just saw this, I'm a little behind on blogs. Trying to catch up! Anyway- couldn't AGREE with you more! Love you!
Post a Comment