Monday, April 25, 2011

Dos

Our little lady is 2 months old! Time is just flying by - we are so in love with Annie and praise God for the joy she is bringing to our family. Her biggest accomplishment of the month is the big smile she now flashes. We love getting her to coo and smile and laugh. She's sleeping great, going from about 10 pm - 5 am. Most people take a look at her and inform me that she's "healthy". I just state the obvious and say, "Yes, she's clearly thriving!" (it's the Ny-werda cheeks....not her fault....she just comes from a long line of big cheeked children:) She heads to the doctor later this week so I'll be anxious to hear what her stats. This month brought a lot of hoopla - a trip to Naperville, a cross country road trip to Florida, Annie's 1st holiday (Easter). She's handled the driving, excitement and craziness amazingly well.



In other news, Paige was counting in the car the other day and I heard her saying, "Uno...Dos..." I have no idea where my daughter learned to count in Spanish but she now says that Annie is "Dos".

1 comment:

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

Annie is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person! I like the new updates on your blog. Way to go with keeping up with three little ones and a blog!