Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hola!

Since Annie came two weeks early, I was able to make it to the Mother's Tea at Paige's preschool. I was so disappointed when I thought I would have to miss it and am SO so glad that I was able to be there for Paige. She just lit up showing me her classroom - the theme was "Mexico" so the kids all wore sombreros, sang some Spanish songs, and shared a little Mexican-themed meal with their moms. I'm so thankful for a wonderful preschool for Paige and will treasure our date together at the Mother's Tea!



I thought this was so sweet....Paige's friend, Lindsey, was crying during their performance so Paige put her arm on her and was trying to make her feel better.

Paige and her sombrero


Our week with Annie went equally as great. She is such a great baby - very calm, sweet, and is sleeping great:) Her and I are waking up only twice a night so it is now manageable!! The highlight of this week was introducing Annie to her Mormor, Grandpa and Aunt Erika. We also got to spend Saturday with our dear friends, Marc and Kendra. We loved being able to spend time with all of them and are loving having Mormor here for 2 weeks!!!

Grandpa Ron and Mormor with their THREE grandchildren!!!!

Annie, sporting her "I love my Aunt" onesie from Aunt Erika

Kendra and Marc loving on Annie - we can't wait for their little girl to arrive in about 2 months!!

2 comments:

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

We just watched a video from Sidney's Mother's Tea at ACS. So fun! Paige is adorable!

The Inspired Nester said...

muy bonita! (all the spanish i can remember) Haha..cute post!