Saturday, January 8, 2011

Little boy, Big bed

Up until this point, Will hasn't shown any interest in leaving his crib and we decided that we weren't going to rush him out of it. That is, until this past week. It appears that once you turn two in the Ferwerda family, you must become a climber. Will learned quickly this week how easy it is to escape his crib so off to Costco we went to purchase a twin mattress for his bed! I remember with Paige how small she looked in her big bed and the same goes for Will. I know he will grow into it pretty fast. But for now, he's our little boy in a big bed!

One proud little guy!



Settling in for the night (and I might add, it took a LONG time to settle in for his first night!) Hoping it goes better tomorrow night :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, he looks so cute in his big bed! Just in time for the crib to be relocated. ;) Miss you...hope we get to talk soon!

The Inspired Nester said...

will is so cute- so is his bedding! :)