Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool or Bust!

Paige started her first day of preschool today and absolutely LOVED it!! Of course I took a lot of pictures of this monumental day so bear with me ......

(click on the picture to make them bigger)
Front door pictures -I think we've started yet another new tradition!!

- Paige at school -
(walking in with her teacher, lining up by her locker,
showing Mormor her class and proudly standing outside after her 1st day)

Mormor and Papa came to visit us for a few days and arrived just in time to
pick Paige up from school and go out for a celebratory lunch at Culvers

We're so excited for you Paige - we know you're going to have a great year and we can't wait to see all the ways you grow at Ada Christian!

4 comments:

Dan and Holly said...

so glad it went so well!! preschool is awesome!!! isn't it so exciting to bring her to school?!!!

Kate said...

Oh my...she looks like such a little lady! I'm so glad she liked it. Can't wait to hear the stories throughout the year! Love you.

the deKorne family said...

adorable! so glad we are in it together! :) she is seriously so beautiful. like her mama!

the Ecclestons said...

Adorable Al! She looked so cute & G and I loved the pics:) xoxo