Well, there will be no pictures with post, as I have no desire to take a picture of me post-surgery:) But, wanted to give a quick update that I did have an emergency appendectomy on Wednesday night. Everything is ok - the only challenging thing will be that I cannot lift my kids for at least 2 weeks. I'm still not exactly sure how that's going to work, but I've been flooded with help by family and friends so far. You can pray for a quick recovery - it's hard to be down for the count when you have 2 little kiddos wanting you to help them, play with them and love on them!
1 comment:
Al...I am thinking about you...and feeling your pain on the no picking up thing:)! I can't believe this! Wish we were closer and we could just all go to one house and heal together while the kids all played! I am eatting Lou's pizza and it makes me think of you:)! Get well soon!
Post a Comment