We've spent the last month preparing to say goodbye to some of our dear friends that we've made over the past 6 years. In the past few weeks, I've been trying to capture some precious moments of the kids with their good buddies. I'm still working on capturing all of them, but here are a few that I've taken:

Paige and Will with Addison

(Big) Paige, Liam, Haley, Kate, Will and (little) Paige

Paige and Griffin - Gymnastics and Bible Study buddies

Best Buddies - Paige and Addie celebrating Addie's Birthday
We're so thankful for our friends - what a blessing you have been to us!
2 comments:
Awww...sweet friends. Thinking of you these next couple of days!
we are going to miss you guys so so much! BUT we can't wait to visit you in your new home! it is amazing how time passes and life & kids bring so many blessings. love you so much!
Post a Comment