We had an unusual amount of opportunities to visit with Santa this year. Needless to say, none of them went very well!! One of these encounters was at Ben's company Christmas party. I received this picture in the mail today from one of our good friends. It made me laugh out loud, as it pretty much sums up Santa 2009 for our family ☺ I do believe it's our best one yet!
9 comments:
That seriously couldn't be any better. You could win a photo contest with that one! I love how both kids are mirror images of each other.
Oh my gosh, I am laughing out loud! This is way better than a picture of them happily sitting on Santa's lap!
Hilarious! That's a keeper for sure...
That is hilarious! I am laughing out loud too!
hahahaaa!! perfect!
Love it!!! You've gotta submit that somewhere...CLASSIC!!
Oh I love it. They will laugh about that one someday for sure
OH MY!! HILARIOUS!! That needs to be sent to some talk show or contest!
i love it. you must send it into a magazine. priceless!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment