Thursday, February 12, 2009

Changes...

Lots of things in my life have changed since adding baby #2 to the family - some are rather funny!!  For example, this is how I shop at Target now...I've definitely become one of those mom's who pushes around the big train shopping cart!!  I had to take a picture on my cell phone because I was laughing at myself!  Don't worry, I can still use the regular cart too - this was just the closest one to my car....


Another big change in our family is that Paige has decided that she does not want to sleep in her crib anymore (much to our dismay!)  She is constantly climbing out and back into her bed.  Last night, she decided to throw everything out of her crib and I found her asleep on the rug in front of it.  She is a complete monkey and is keeping us on our toes.  Needless to say, the toddler rail is going on her bed asap in order to prevent injuries and a gate has been installed on her door!!!


1 comment:

Lilly Pad said...

GO TARGET!!! I'm sure I have so much to look forward too. That is hilarious about Paige and not wanting to sleep in the crib anymore. I guess when it's time, it's time. Luckily, Makenna is still content in her crib. She will probably make the transition this spring or summer. I keep forgetting that you have two cribs because your kids were so close together in age. Hope all is well.