Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Second Child Syndrome

I promised myself that I wouldn't fall prey to the "second child syndrome" but I have.  Will turned 1 month on Monday and I have no new pictures to post.  I have tried to be really good about taking pictures, but the number of pictures we have of Will is way less than that of Paige at this age.  
Now that we have a blog, I find myself updating pictures weekly - that plays a part in this dilemma as well:)  I do have Will's "One Month Picture" to show.  I took this same picture of Paige each month until she turned one....I am going to try my best to do this with Will too.  You can see he's filling out and even has a double chin!!!  


Paige turned 19 months this week as well.  If you want to see pictures of her from the past month, you'll have to look at previous posts...because once again, two kids are keeping me too busy and I keep forgetting to take pictures:)  

1 comment:

Lilly Pad said...

He is the cutest little boy. You are so blessed!!! Hope things are going well.